Saturday, December 09, 2006

Visit from the WHOOSH fairy!

Yes! I had a "whoosh" of weight loss overnight. I'm now 242.6 ! Not bad!

I've been feeling a little down lately, worried that I'm not losing fast. But that's really just a day-to-day feeling I get if I haven't lost for a day or two. Looking over my extrapounds and fitday stats, I am really doing fine. I've lost 17.4 pounds in just over four weeks, which is about 4.35 pounds per week. I'd be losing 5 pounds a week, which is my goal, if I hadn't cheated those two days, I'm sure.

But the real test is how I look, and I am definitely seeing a difference. My husband says I look smaller and feel smaller when he puts his arms around my waist. This is definitely the easiest diet I've ever done. It still takes work, but it's not at all hard.

Mind you, all this weight lost is without exercise...I've only exercised one day the whole time. I really should exercise--I'd lose faster. It would help me get to my goal of 230 by New Year's a lot quicker.

Onward and downward!

No comments: